Try

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blood Donation


Today...
TARC having blood donation..
And it is the last day...

So...
I decided to go for donation..

First...
I was very scare...
Don't know why..
Just very scare...
maybe scare of pain...
coz the needle just pok in to..
it looks very painful...

But...
Out of no where...
 I have the brave to go...
well...it is the first time I going for a blood donation...

When went in to the hall...
I am sooooo scare....
I scare until my hands and feets are shivering...
Until the nurse come to me and start with giving me an injection..
don't know what izzit...nevermind...
I thought is very painful..but...ok la..
after the needle was poke in..I feel more relax and relief...
no more scary feeling...

well...it feel good after donating blood...
Is good to donate blood...
If everyone got a chance,
please go and donate blood ya...

Cheers...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment